Last time we discussed our 5 best tips for using push notification. Below are listed ways to keep your push notifications and email messages exciting. You want your customers to keep your App on their smart-phones, and look forward to your emails. To do this it’s important to keep your content fresh. Below are 4 ways to create App and email excitement.
1. Change or Rotate Your Emails Offers Monthly
- Add a POP of excitement to your brand essence. Find at least 1 thing to say in the body of your email in addition to the offer itself. What’s happening, what do your customers care about?
“Bring your friends and cheer on your team in front of our 60 inch TV”
“Introducing our new hot and spicy appetizers available during Happy Hour.”
2. Create A 2-Punch Day
- Create an email and push message mentioning a limited time offer to get 2 punches on their Mobile App Reward Cards. This will encourage customers to come into your establishment. Think “Starbucks Rewards”; they frequently use this marketing technique.
- Then, backup your email by sending a push notification with the same message.
3. Everyone Loves Specials
- The “Specials” section of your mobile App program can be used to highlight special features and offers of your business.
- Consider sending out an occasional Push Notification or email to remind customers of existing specials or any new ones you are offering.
- Or, send a push message offering a limited time special good til 5pm.
4. Events Really Add to The Fun
In addition to menu specials for a restaurant, use the Events area to highlight other offers such as Happy Hour, Karaoke or Trivia Nights.